Sunday, May 22, 2005

Cool Beans!!!

As you can see from the above picture, the wall is gone. The new area that you are looking at is the new frontroom. The carpeted area is the existing frontroom and will now become the dining room. My husband is working so hard. He has a list of thing to do labeled with BS (before Sheetrock) or AS (after Sheetrock) and is slowly working his way down the list. I can't help him with much, but I do have alot of staining to do. I did the first coat on the closet door this afternoon and finished the windows. So we are getting there.

The other picture is of Chance and his cousin Jazlyn. Good thing they are related, or I would think I had already lost my little boy. He did inform me today that he was going to marry Jazzy. I didn't bother to explain the whole relation thing, but I did say, "Aren't you going to marry me?" He told me he would marry both of us. I said, "I don't know if you can handle two wives, you'd better ask your dad!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home