Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all mothers! I had a great Mother's Day. David woke up with a headache so Chance promptly went and got the Caladryl Lotion and the bottle of Vicks and proclaimed that those would help Daddy get better. For some reason he feels that anything that comes out of the bathroom will fix you! Having a three year old is so wonderful. It sure opens up a totally new world!

My nephew Justin and his wife Heather had Sandy, mom, Heather's mom, Heather's sister and David, Chance and I over for dinner for Mother's Day. That was wonderful, Thanks guys.

David asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I told him that I wanted the wall between the new house and the old house to come down. So, like a wonderful husband that is what he started to do. But, like all house projects, it wasn't as easy as we would hope. The sizzer trusses that were holding up the existing house were not sitting on the outside wall like they should have been. So, after Thad and David stared at the the trusses for a few minutes and discussed what could possibly be holding up the roof, they decided that David should just take part of the wall out and see what was up there. So, until we get hangers, we can't take all of the wall down. But, some of it came down yesterday and that makes me really happy!!! Oh the joys of building. Sometimes I bet David would like me to say, "I would love a Diamond Ring!"

I am busy packing to leave for Alburqurque tomorrow. We actually don't fly out until early Wednesday morning, but we are going to stay at my sister's in Duluth tomorrow night so we don't have to get up so early. That would absolutely kill my mother. Anything before 8:00 am is totally out of the question. I am a little nervous about going, I have not left Chance for such a long time. The longest was last year when I went into the Boundry Waters for 5 days. I guess that is what Cell Phones are for hey.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

You wanted to wish it to us so bad you posted it twice. How nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home