Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm Home

It is really nice to go away, but it is nice to come home!

Albuquerque was really nice and warm. I think every day was about 75-80 degrees. We were able to go up in the mountains a couple of times and enjoy the pretty senery. The picture above is of me and my brother on one of our trips up in the mountains to a picnic area.

My brother's girls graduated on Monday night and we had the party Tuesday night. I am thankful that I got a chance to go and get to know the girls. The were born in Albuquerque and I have only seen them a handful of times in their lives. This trip I really got to know them and they are wonderful girls. I really wish them the best.

It is really good to be home and No, my son did not forget me!!! It is not quite as warm here as it is in New Mexico, but it sure is alot greener. I don't know how those people stand the fact that the nearest lake is 150 miles away and only the really rich people have lawns. According to my brother, they give the people of Albuquerque a tax break if they get rid of their lawns and just have rocks or dirt. I guess they told the people that when the city was built they thought there was a huge lake underneath it, but have now since found out that isn't true and the city is running out of water.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger JC said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home