Monday, May 02, 2005

Wow, I Finally Got This Blog Thing

I guess it is time for the McCormacks to join the blog thing. That way anybody that cares what is going on in our life can just read and find out. I guess that mostly means the Michigan family members. I thought this would be a good way for you guys to keep up with our busy lives. Today is cold and snowing and I just talked to David and he is on his way home because he is sick. I think he just needs to sleep and sleep. We had a great weekend and Thanks to the Clairs for opening up their house for us to just hang at all day yesterday and for the good food.

And, while we were hanging at the Clairs, work was being done on our house. We came home to find a new back door installed, and about 3/4 of the back of the house sided. That was cool. Also, our Lilly Ann came home. She has a few issues (I think she needs Prozac) and she left and went to her original home for a couple of days and refused to come out. But last night she came home, well I went over there and when she seen me, she snapped out of it and ran home with me, and seems pretty happy to be here. The little boy was sleeping, so he was pretty happy this morning to wake up and find his Lilly Ann sleeping beside his bed. The things we do for our kids!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jilb said...

I'm glad you're doing the blog thing now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home