Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Bedroom


OK, I figure I am safe with that title given the fact that all I have been talking about is the new bedroom that we added on. Any way, we have moved in! I can't believe it. I am almost nervous to sleep there. The trim is on the windows, the mop boards are being put on tonight. Everything looks so nice and there is a ton of room. We have a huge walk in closet that will hold all of our dressers and hanging clothes, so we don't have to have any dressers in the main room. I am not sure how we will fill up the space. My mom has a chair that she just recently had covered and it matches the quilt I made for our bed perfectly so we put that in the corner, but there is still a whole lot of space. I AM NOT COMPLAINING, THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!

Well, besides that, we just got back from a really fun camping trip with the church. Thanks guys for the great time. Boy was it hot. I wasn't all that impressed with West Two Rivers. Ok I wasn't impressed at all, but the people we camped with made it fun. West Two Rivers is not set up for big campers. It would be a good tenting campground, but when you got campers in there they were not equiped to handle them. The have 20 amp service and you shouldn't run an airconditioner on anything less than 30 amp. The first 3 hours there I blew the fuse 5 times. Finally we just shut the thing off and suffered the heat. Thank goodness for the lake. I know, some of you are saying, "poor baby!"

Pastor Al and Becky came out this morning and we had a great service in the pavillion. Tim and Jody Laeupple were camping with us and had their boat. Thanks guys for the great tube ride. My husband was brave enough to ride on the tube with me this time. He said it was because I was pregnant and he knew that I couldn't try to kill him! Tim gave us a great ride, but it sure will be alot more fun when I don't have to worry about a baby. I can't remember a time when I have been on a tube behind a boat when someone wasn't trying to kill me!

Chance had a blast with Aunti Spooke in the lake. Both of them are fish and spent 80% of the time in the water. I was very impressed with Chance, he swims out into the deep part all by himself. OK, he doggy paddles out there, but it's a start. He is very happy to tell you he swims like Lilly Ann! He also rode on the tube behind the boat with his father which I was happy for! All in all it was a great weekend. Next week it will be Hoodo Point!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Beckie said...

wow, it looks BEAUTIFUL, I cant wait to see it

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger JC said...

I missed you while you were camping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home