Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dr.'s Appointment

Well, we went in for our 36 week Dr.'s Appointment and Dr. said the baby is coming. She doesn't think that I will make it much more than a couple of days or so. I am really excited to get this over with. Whoo Hoo! Just think, in a few days we will be able to meet this new little bundle.

I did get to watch Lance Armstrong make his 8 final laps around the Champs Elysee in Paris Sunday. It really made me think. How wonderful our God is that he can create a body that can ride a bike over 2,000 miles and at least 3 big mountains in the Alps in 3 weeks. How anybody can think that we wern't fearfully and wonderfully made is beyond me.

Chance and I sat down to watch a little TV last night before bed and he said, "Mom, we better see how Lance is doing." I guess he has been hearing that alot the last three weeks.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

w00t! Congrats on the baby's soon-to-be homecoming! We're all happy for you and super excited to see it!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

I cant wait to see that little "girl' (I hope it's a girl) Then we can go on mother daughter shopping trips together! I am praying for you, that you have a lightning, quick delivery with no complications! Go Colleen aka super delivery mom! I cant wait to see the baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home