Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I GOT TO PAINT!!!!

Yey!!!! The sheetrock is all done and Paul finished priming yesterday. I can't believe how nice it all turned out. Thanks Paul for a wonderful job (not that he will ever read this)!

So, early this morning I started painting. I got the living room almost all painted and my nephew Justin's wife Heather showed up. She finished painting the living room and I taped off the bedroom and bathroom. With Heather painting the bathroom and me in the bedroom, all was 1st coated by 4:oopm. Thanks Heather so much for your help. I would still be at it if it wasn't for you! I actually love the colors I have chosen which is surprising for me. Except maybe for the bedroom. I decided to go with the Ralph Lauren River Rock. I knew it was going to be tricky, but I thought I would try it. The 1st coat looks horrible. Hopefully the second coat will fix it or I will be painting over it.

Well, Chance was potty trained for a few days, but it seems as though today we took a turn for the bad. I am hoping that it is just a set back.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger JC said...

Hmmmm....painting at 8 months?? You know the old wives tale...mom's that paint while pregnant give birth to baby girls!! ha ha ha

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's great that the house is coming along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home