Saturday, July 02, 2005

Potty Trained, I think

Hey!!! I think Chance is finally potty trained!!! Well at least for the liquid stuff, unfortunately not the solid, and just during the day, not the night yet. But anyway, it's a start Just what you wanted to know hey!

The house is really coming along. Paul textured everything day before yesterday and he worked all day yesterday on the race trak. Monday he is coming to prime everything and then I think Tuesday he will paint. David and I went to Duluth yesterday to pick up some of our Kitchen cabinets. They look really nice. After we got the cabinets we went to Home Depot. I got to agonize over paint for about an hour. Yuck. I think I am going to be happy with the colors I have chosen, but talk about stress.

This is the first 4th of July weekend that I haven't camped I think in my life. I don't like it, but we knew that we would have to pretty much give up the summer to get this house done. It will definitely be worth it though!

5 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Please tell me the room will be a "shrine" devoted to the Miami Hurricanes. walls of Green and Orange and 'Canes memorabilia all over the place. Oh wait, that'll be my living room one day.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

yeah chance, what a big boy! it will be nice not having two in diapers

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger JC said...

OH that is wonderful news about Chance! Then he can go to VBS with Lauren this year!!!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Newsy said...

Do you have to be pottie trained for that...guess you can count us out...JK...its unlikely we'll go anyway though...just in case.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's great! He's finally potty trained!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home