Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy Sort of Birthday to Jordyn

I am using that title because my little girl is actually due today! Thank you God that you didn't make me wait this long to meet her.

I am so happy to be able to update my blog finally!!! For those of you who don't know, I was in the hospital for 5 days last week. A week from yesterday I was really feeling sick and had a fever of 102. I called the nurse and she advised me to head for the Emergency Room. David took me in and the Doctor said he had no idea what was the matter with me, but he was going to admit me because of the fact that I had delivered a baby 2 1/2 weeks prior and because of the fever. He put me on an IV and sent me upstairs. To make a long story short, a couple of Dr.'s examined me throughout the weekend and didn't really know what to do with me. Dr. Baldwin came in on Monday, made her diagnosis, started me on different antibiotics and within two hours my fever had dropped and I was feeling better. Turned out I had Endimetreitus and Mastitus big words to say I had a couple of bad infections. Thank God they are gone. I guess the Endimetreitus can be fatal if not caught early.

Yesterday was a really nice day. Chance got to be in Aaron and Jill's wedding. He was the Ring Bearer and for his age and attention span, I think he did a pretty good job. He looked really cute in his Tux, I am so thankful that I was there to see it and not in the hospital delivering a baby or fighting an infection! Thanks Jill and Aaron for letting us be a part of your wedding!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Thank God you're well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home