Friday, September 02, 2005

It's been a long time!

Wow, it has been a long time since I updated my blog. Things have been kind of busy here. My brother Bobby came in from Albuquerque on Wednesday so we have been visiting. I got a load of blac dirt yesterday from Elain Bertrom's hudband and was able to fill in my garden and get it ready for rock. Other than that, life has been dull. THE BEAM GOES IN SUNDAY!!!!

Now for a little Michigan family business. I had Jordyn & Chance's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago but Walmart doesn't have a way for David's family to go on the internet and look and see if they want to order any pictures. So the above pictures (some of them) are pictures I took of the pictures so they can see them and see if there is any one they want to order. My computer is so old and slow that it would take me forever to email them to them so I am just going to do it this way.

Besides those there are some cute pictures of Jordyn so you guys far away can see how adorable she is (a mother's opinion of course).

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger JC said...

The bottom one is my favorite of Jordyn.
Did you get your camera working? The pics look good.

Miss you!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Well, the camera works when it wants to. I am going to have to call Cannon and see what to do about getting it fixes. Lisa B. said they never got their old Video camera fixed because it cost more to have it fixed than to buy a new one. We will have to see what they say.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger JC said...

The beauty of technology!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

she is very cute, i love the pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home