Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Update

I think I got the blog thing fixed. As soon as I went to Becky's blog and accessed mine, then it came up. No clue what was wrong though.

Things in my life have been kind of dull. My mother hurt her knee and can't walk on it, so I have been helping her more than usual but that is OK. Nothing has been getting done on the house to much, we have been busy doing the outside work before snow. David and I spent all afternoon on Sunday cleaning out the garage so that we can fit his truck and mom's car in there this winter. I can't believe some of the stuff that seemed important when I stored it in there two years ago. Now I look at it and think why on earth did I keep this?

Well, my main reason for posting today is to put some pictures up. I haven't been able to do that in a while, but my camera cooperated this week a little bit and so here they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home