Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"The McCormack's Life"

The Kitchen is being worked on!!!

Whoo Hoo! I am so excited. The electrical inspector was here yesterday and David passed with flying colors. I am so proud of him!

Anyway, last night when he came home from work, the sheetrock started going up! Once the sheetrock is up, we only have to mudd and tape a small portion of it because the rest will be behind cabinets. I am going to Home Depot today to pick out the paint for the kitchen because I want to get it painted before the cabinets go up so that I won't have to be painting around all of those cabinets.

Here we go with the stress again! My mom wants pale yellow, but I don't know. I really want to go with Ralph Lauren so we will see what he has in the "yellow" department.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Beckie said...

I cant wait to see it

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger JC said...

Congrats to Dave! The kitchen is looking great. Thanks for posting the pictures!
See you this weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home