Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Chance

Well yesterday was my little boy's 4th birthday. I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun. Each day it gets more fun and more fun. As I type this I am listening to Chance try and convince his 83 year old Grandma to get on the skateboard. She actually did too!! Happy 4th Birthday my little man!

Grandma Patti bought Chance two cartridges for his V-Smile. Scooby Doo and Dora. Big hit at the McCormack household. Thanks Grandma Patti. We will officially celebrate his birthday on Saturday at 1:00pm. Come if you can, call for directions!!!

We are kind of doing the low key thing because next weekend it is off to the cities to the Grand Rios hotel for waterpark fun. When I asked Chance what he wanted to do for his birthday he said that he wanted to ride a rollercoaster. So I thought we would "kill two birds with one stone." We can do the waterpark thing and then go to the Mall of America and ride the as of yet unnamed rollercoaster.

I think a bike is in order, but the bummer is that he will get it but won't be able to ride if for so long.

5 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger JC said...

Oh my goodness...that was the mostn newsy blog ever! Happy Birthday Chance! We can't believe you are 4 already! I hope you have a good party tomorrow!
The counter tops look absoutly beatiful. The picture just took my breath away. I bet they even look better in real life.

Poor Jordyn. Too bad Dr. Baldwin (the most wonderful dr. ever!) wasn't around. She would have solved everything in the one visit.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

I know she would have. I kept thinking the whole time I was in the office, "what would Dr. Baldwin tell me."

Did you know that Dr. Woods and Marty Grayhek are married?

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger JC said...

You know...I'm still in shock over that.
I was in the dr. office yesterday with Lauren- ear infection- and Lauren and I were both wishing it was to see Dr. Marty. She has toys in her room.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Happy late Birthday, Chance! :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

it was a great party! Thanks for the invite!! I cant wait for Grand Rios, only 3 more days YIPPEE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home