Monday, March 27, 2006

Major Milestones and Accomplishments

My kids are growing up! This past weekend was a time for major milestones in the McCormack household.

Friday Jordyn's first tooth poked its way thru. Which was a relief, I was beginning to thing my wonderful happy little girl had been replaced by something not so wonderful and not so happy. Congratulations Jordyn on your first tooth!

Also, Chance had a really super big milestone. Last night was the first night he slept in big boy underwear. He has been asking for the past few nights and I have been putting him off. He has been insisting that he will be ok, but I was sure he didn't understand. Last night he asked again and I gave in. David came out and said, "Did you tell him it was ok to sleep with out a diaper?" I said I had and that it was probably going to be a disaster, but we had to start somewhere. Well, he woke up this morning dry as can be! I am so proud of him. It is amazing what that turning 4 can do.

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger JC said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!!!
That is soooo awesome! Good for you Chance!What a big boy!!
(yay for mom & dad too!)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

yeah chance!! what a big boy! im so proud of you

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Congratulations, Jordyn!

GO CHANCE! YOU ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home