Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Finding Bill!!

Well, our neighbor Bill has been found! A year ago last February I noticed that our neighbor across the street hadn't been around. He was kind of odd, and kept to himself alot. He never came out in the day time very much, but did alot at night. Bill had lots of issues, I think he had been in Vietnam and of course there was that whole Meth Lab that they busted over there about 6 years ago!. I guess very often he called the police worried that aliens were in his back yard. And he was thoroughly convinced that mom was video taping him because of the red light on her sewing machine.

Anyway, there had been no tracks in his driveway and we hadn't seen him in awhile. My sisters and I walked over there and the house was open and everything was right there like he should have been there. We thought it was very odd and so we called the Police. They came out and walked the yard and looked but said they couldn't go in the house. Various times last summer we would walk over there and check on things and wonder, "What happened to Bill?" We called his son but he said that they had a falling out and he wanted nothing to do with his father.

Anyway, Bill has been found. My brother in law walked over there this morning to pick out the cans that were lying in the yard and found what was left of Bill lying by the garage. So, as I type this the forensics team is over there and have been all day.

I think it is so sad that he simply dissappeared more than a year ago and nobody except some neighbors cared. I am happy that he has been found though, it is closure on a very sad life!

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Aww, man. That totally stinks. What a sad post.

Poor Bill. I wonder what happened to him? :(

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger JC said...

So, did the snow cover his body? Why didn't the police see that?

That is so sad that his family didn't even miss him. How terrible.

Brook- your comment made me laugh. Maybe I've watched too much Law & Order.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Beckie said...

I am glad your brother in law found him, there can be some closure now. I am looking for you on the news tonight Colleen!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home