Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Updates (boring hey!)

Well, nothing new on Bill. The Police pulled up steaks on Friday and have not been back. All the yellow police tape is still there blowing in the breeze. I don't suppose they have to tell us what they find out, but I sure hope that they do. If so, I will keep you posted.

I took my little girl into the Dr. today. Turns out instead of a diaper rash on her bottom for the past month, she has had a really bad yeast infection. Boy do I feel terrible. I can't believe that I didn't catch on to that more quickly. Not only is it on her bottom now, but on her hands and in her mouth. Yuck hey.

On a lighter note, she is now 16lbs 2 oz and 26 inches long. She is in the 12 percentile for both height and weight. Who would have thought that I would have a little girl! Other wise she is doing beautifully.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

For some reason, it struck me funny that you said "on a lighter note" and then you talked about her weight.

I hope lil Jordyn gets better soon :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger JC said...

Brooke- you always make me laugh! I miss you!

Don't feel bad about Jordyn...how in the world would you know that? You did take her to Baldwin though...right??

I think you should play Nancy Drew.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Newsy said...

What about Bill?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home