Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Little Escape Artist

Well, Jordyn is definitely growing up and I think she is going to be a hard one. I don't know if it is that mom and daughter thing starting up already, but boy do I notice that she is stubborn and persistent.

Day before yesterday mom and I were sitting at the dining room table just talking and I realized that I hadn't heard from her for awhile so I went looking for her. The back door hadn't latched shut and so she had pushed the door open, crawled out, down the stairs on the deck and was sitting on the sidewalk in the rain splashing in the puddles!

Yesterday she crawled down the basement stairs, through the old part, through the new part which is all dirty cement and was pounding on the French Doors. Somehow I get the feeling that my 11 month old already wants to run away from home!

Chance is growing too and always manages to say something to me to make me laugh. The other day he was riding his bike down the drive way and he said: "mom, sunglasses are for emergencies and bad hair days!" I am not sure where that came from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home