Monday, July 10, 2006

Goodbye Rastus

The Dunham/McCormack Family is down to 4 cats. We said Goodbye to our boy today. Rastus was somewhere between 24 & 26 years old. The hardest part about the whole situation was that there was nothing wrong with him. He was not sick and he had no physical problems. But, he was starting to not use the Litter Box. We made the decision that it was time.

It makes me the most sad because my dad loved him more than anything and I can still see the two of them sitting in the rocking chair watching TV. I don't know if animals go to heaven, but if they do, Rastus say hi to daddy!

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Rastus died?! Saaaaaaaaad. I just met the little feller :(

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

Yep, we put him to sleep. Very sad, but it needed to be done!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger JC said...

:-( so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home