Thursday, August 17, 2006

Subway

OK, so I go to Subway in Duluth last weekend and I order my usual, 6" Monterey Cheddar Turkey Breast & Roast Beef no cheese. And, the girl behind the counter says to me, "I will have to charge you more for that sandwhich because we don't make it." At first I just stared blankly at her because I thought it was a joke. Then I realized she was serious and so I kind of shook my head and said, "fine, give me a Club (for those of you who are not connoisseurs (SP) of fine food that is my sandwhich with ham too) and I will just take the ham off!

So somebody help me out here. Wasn't the whole idea of Subway that you can get the sandwhich you want made fresh while you wait? Why would she have to charge me more to NOT put the ham on my sandwhich? Interesting!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Weird.
What is with all the bad service lately?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger JC said...

lol- that's funny. We have decided that no matter how many subways they put in Walmart, we are done. Besides, those commercials with the guy sitting in the chair yelling "EAT FRESH"- I just don't get it. Bring Jared Back!

We go to Quizno's, Jimmy Johns, Montey's, and my favorite, Head West.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the Subway Melt Extra Cheese Tosted with lots of mayo and black olives you should try it somtime and bye the way if you are just now figuring out economic's good luck !! Didn't they teach you this shit in College.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Graceland King said...

I thought the whole idea of Subway was to act as a huge advertisement for New York City.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home